Questions for Your Doctor
If you are experiencing symptoms of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), here are some questions to ask your doctor1:
- What are the possible causes for my signs or symptoms?
- What tests do I need?
- If I have CAD, what treatment do you recommend?
- If you are recommending medication, what are the possible side effects?
- What diet and lifestyle changes should I make?
- What restrictions do I need to follow, if any?
- What is my risk of long-term complications from this condition?
- What should I do if I experience chest pain?
As with any surgical procedure, coronary atherectomy has risks. Talk with your doctor about the right choice for you.
- http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/coronary-artery-disease/DS00064/DSECTION=preparing-for-your-appointment. Retrieved 11/14/11.