GlideLight Laser Sheath
Download the GlideLight Laser Sheath Brochure.
For the complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings and adverse events, please see the Instructions For Use.
1. Design Verification Report for Ablation Force Testing. D015722, Data on file at Spectranetics.
2. Maytin M, Epstein, L (2011). The challenges of transvenous lead extraction. Heart, 97(5): 425-34.
3. Henrikson, C.A., et al. (2008). How to prevent, recognize, and manage complications of lead extraction. Part III: Procedural factors Heart Rhythm. Jul;5(7):1083-7. Epub 2007 Oct 9.
4. Smith MC, Love CJ. Extraction of transvenous pacing and ICD leads. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 2008:31:736-52.
5. Wilkoff, B.L., et al. (1999). Pacemaker lead extraction with the laser sheath: Results of the Pacing Lead Extraction with Excimer Sheath (PLEXES) trial. JACC, 33(6), 1671-1676.
6. Marketing Claims Summary Report, D015861, Data on file at Spectranetics.
7. Engineering Report for Ablation Force vs. Advancement Rate Testing, D015786, Data on file at Spectranetics.