Quick-Cross Support Catheters
Support, Cross, Exchange, Confirm
Quick-Cross® Support Catheters were the first support catheters designed around the wire to receive FDA clearance. Since approval in 2004, the market leading Quick-Cross product line has helped thousands of physicians cross tortuous anatomy, allow for exchange of guidewires, and provide a conduit for delivery of saline and diagnostic contrast agents.
- Easy visualization of blood confirms luminal access
- Targeted injection of contrast and delivery of saline solutions
Low Profile Tapered Tip
- Seamless catheter-to-guidewire transition
- Facilitates crossing of CTOs and challenging lesions
- Smooth tracking through tortuous anatomy and diffuse disease
- Assess lesion length
- Confirm catheter positioning
For the complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings and adverse events, please see the Instructions For Use.